Monday, February 9, 2009

Grammy's

The Grammy's were really cool, except for that pregnant women. She was supposed to have the baby that day, so it probably a bad idea to do a live performance.  However, the other performers were really sweet.  Kanye's hair was off the hook, and so was Weezy's.  I think there performance the best ever through the pregnant M.I.A girl was in it.  I didn't like some of the awards though.  I thought Kanye should of been nominated for Best rapper. Plus i thought his song heartless or love lockdown should of been nominated for best rap song.  Kanye West RULES!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Jeff, the Grammy's were cool! I liked how they combined different styles of music, and the music sounded great. Yeah MIA looked like a pregnant ladybug with her polka dotted outfit thing. I had no idea who the people who won album of the year was. But, anyways it was really cool.

    ReplyDelete